Monday, August 7, 2017

Summer Classes at Diana Rose Studio!

I wanted to share some photos from some of the fun projects we've been up to in my studio classes this summer! The weather has allowed the new studio building to progress as well and I can't wait to move my classes into the bigger space! 

  "Experiments in Clay and Mixed Media Class"created Geodes by forming pinch pots and filling them with glaze and marbles to create crystals inside. 
 Close-up glaze fired "Geode" from Experiments in Clay and Mixed Media Class



 Experiments in Clay and Mixed Media- Painted toothpicks, clay, acrylic paint.
 Mixed Media Sculptures using high temp wire and acrylic paint on clay. "Experiments in Clay and Mixed Media class Summer 2017, Ages 6-12".


 Wheel throwing in my ladies night pottery class for adults. Such a fun group of ladies! Can't wait for my new studio to be built so I can expand this class!


"Plein air Art" Class Students at Avery Park Drawing the train! We visited the Starker Arts Park Duck Pond, Crystal Lake Boat Ramp and Heartland Humane Society during our other classes. 

 Littles explored clay on the pottery wheel with the help of parents in my "Pots for Tots" parent/child class for ages 3-5 years old.
Composing music on clay!! Love it!


No comments: