Monday, August 7, 2017

Diana Ryan; Featured Show at Voices Gallery


Diana Ryan, standing with "Feathers and Fishy Tails Show" July, 2017
During the month of July, I was the featured artist at Voices Gallery on 4th St. in Corvallis. I have been a part of the gallery since the beginning of the year and have been exhibiting 2 artworks each month. I worked all year on a new body of work themed "Feathers and Fishy Tails" for this show and learned so much from the process. I am so happy I became a part of the gallery because it has connected me with other artists and opportunities as well as given me the motivation to push myself out of my comfort zone and create new work. I had a great turn out at the show, thanks to all my friends and family who made it out for your on going support! Click Here to read the write-up in the local newspaper about the show.
"Ceramic Feathers and Nest on Canvas"
Acrylic, Clay, Paper Clay, String
20" x 20"
$200.00
Oceanic Vase
5" x 6"
$60



Splash Jar ( left) and Ceramic Feathers and Nest Painting

Artichoke Vase
Ceramic
10" x 10"
$175

From Left to Right: Goddess Candle Holder, Aqua Vase and Oceanic Vase

Mer-Vase
Ceramic
8" x 8"
$200

No comments: