Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Public Art for Hire!



I have always had a huge interest in public art and have recently decided to offer my artistic services to my community. I am interested in creating art in visible spaces that will help to energize the south town area. I am available to paint outdoor murals big and small for anyone interested, preferably but not limited to an area visible to the public for passer by's to enjoy. Beautiful public spaces serve to inspire, promote health, happiness and well being.

Mural on the side of my shed overlooking my garden
I am open to creating my own original artwork for homeowners to choose from, work with home owners on designing original artwork that reflect a theme or idea or create artwork to specifications such as a photograph. I am asking to be paid for my time (and any materials I need to get) and my pricing will depend on the magnitude of the project. I do not have an hourly rate. I am flexible and open to negotiating partial trade or Corvallis hours, so feel free to inquire. Please contact me at dianabaz@gmail.com if you are interested.


Here are some examples of some paintings and murals I have done that reflect my versatility:



Mural on the opposite side of the shed facing the sidewalk and crystal Lake Dr. in south town Corvallis

This mural was commissioned by our neighbor for their outdoor patio space (it is a replica)
Acrylic on wood paneling

View of the painting in the space

Muddy Creek Charter School Sign that I designed and painted,
4' x 8'

Closer view of Muddy Creek Sign before installation

Commissioned painting for 2 Towns Ciderhouse,
4' x 6'


2 Towns painting hung in tasting room at the Ciderhouse

Myself and completed Commissioned 2 Towns Ciderhouse Painting (based off of their logo)
4' x 4'
Door decor, Salvador Dali rendition
Painting based on a photograph, oil on canvas 2' x 2 1/2'

 






No comments: