Monday, March 4, 2019

Clay with Bae Couples Class this February!


This February I hosted a couples class for partners interested in pursuing creative clay projects together. Students worked individually and collaboratively on projects using both wheel throwing and hand building techniques. I hired a photographer to come and capture some photos of the couple's working in clay together. A portion of the proceeds was also donated to CARDV (the Center Against Rape and Domestic Violence in Corvallis). It was a great class and a fun way to spend a few weekends around Valentine's Day making hands on memories in clay. I've also included the photo that I used for promoting the workshop where my husband and I re-created the scene from the movie "Ghost" and that photo shoot was a blast! Shout out to Mica Habarad for the great photos and the couples for a fun class! 










No comments: